Corning Visual Fault Locator
- USPS First-Class Mail: $3.85
- FEDEX Home Delivery: $18.70
- UPS Ground: $8.90
- New or Used USED - see additional info
- Item Condition Normal wear and tear with visible signs of use
- Power function Powers on
- Item # 54019096
- End Date
- Start Date
Visual fault locator/light source
- Corning VFL-350 visual fault locator is a compact pen design fault locator used to check single-mode and multimode optical fiber cables and components for faults or to locate individual fibers in a bundle.
- By transmitting a bright beam of red light into a fiber, breaks or improper terminations can be seen as a glowing red light.
- This device fits all 2.5 mm connector ferrules and is ideal for field installation of UniCam MT-RJ and LC connectors containing the continuity test set (CTS) feature.
- There is an optional 1.25 mm adapter for the LC connectors.
- The VFL-350 operates on two AAA batteries and emits laser light of 635 nm (LASER Class 2 in accordance with IEC 825-2) with an output power less than 1mW.
- The robust and compact metal housing makes the device suitable for daily on-site use.